Why Study in UK
Employers want employees who can think effectively, creatively and independently..
UK institutions use a variety of teaching and assessment methods to encourage independence, as well as mastery of the subject.
Students are expected to use the information they are given to stimulate their original thinking.
Quality of Education :
The education system provides facilities such as international students societies, planned social activities, academic support, and academic counsellors. UK has one of the lowest ‘drop out rates..
Its quality is unrivaled throughout the world.
Encourages relevant skills that are marketable and sought by today’s top companies
Realisation of earning potentials sooner.
Numerous scholarships and bursaries offered by UK institutions.
Almost free health care by National Health Service.
Student discount facilities provided free through National Union of Students membership for all students.
Vast choice of institutions, academics and subjects.
Diverse, stable social environment
Cosmopolitan place to live.
Home to numerous ethnic groups and nationalities from around the world.
Tolerant, stable society where students learn about diverse range of people.
Compared to other educational destinations shorter duration programs
Undergraduate – 3 years, Postgraduate – 1 year.
- Bilborough Sixth Form College
- Birmingham Metropolitan College
- Blackpool & Fylde College
- Bradford College
- Cambridge Education Group
- City College, Plymouth
- City of Bristol College
- Greenwich School of Management
- Holborn College
- Hult International Business School
- INTO University Partnerships
- Kaplan International Colleges
- London International College of Bus and Tech
- London School of Business & Finance
- London School of Commerce
- Met Film School, London – United Kingdom
- Navitas (University Programs)
- Oxford X-London
- SAE Institute
- School of Oriental & African Studies (SOAS)
- South Lanarkshire College
- The College of Law
- The London Film School
- Regent’s University London
- West London College
- Writtle College